For your safety and ours, we have some changes and important updates, please take note:
- Please do not attend the appointment if you are not well. Please contact us ahead of the appointment time to reschedule your booking.
- We will clean the table, linen and area thoroughly.
- We have alcohol-based hand sanitiser available.
- Women only
- We are located in Eight Mile Plains; address will be provided after booking in your appointment. There is parking on the street.
- We accept the following payment options: Tap and Go, bank transfer, and cash. We encourage you to pay for your service upfront/before the service begins.
- We only accept bookings in advanced (at least 24 hours prior) and no walk-ins or on the same day bookings.
- When you arrive, we ask that:
- You fill out your contact details such as your name, mobile and address for record keeping/contact tracing
- You wash your hands or use the alcohol-based hand sanitiser upon arrival
- You do not to bring friends or family members to appointments.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- We observe the social distancing rules of having 1.5 metres distance between people
As more and more people are getting vaccinated, there has been reports on therapists getting symptoms from massaging clients. Due to the health and safety of our therapists and this not being covered by of our health insurance, we ask vaccinated people to book in 4 weeks after they have had their vaccination needle.
We hope for your understanding and cooperation during this time.
The information here can change based on the government’s rules, please check back to see any updates.
Read the latest Queensland Government information.