This beautiful form of bodywork provides a holistic approach to healing by balancing the body-mind in its physical, emotional and spiritual dimensions.
Ka Huna bodywork is unique in a number of respects. The practitioner uses their hands, forearms and elbows and moves around the table (using flowing Hula and Tai Chi style movements). They work with energy to apply soft and deep tissue massage. Music is played and the practitioner attunes the flow of the massage to harmonise the various rhythms within the client’s body, mind & soul.
Who can have a massage?
Everyone, regardless of body shape, age or state of health can receive Ka Huna massage. People suffering stress, depression, exhaustion, physical discomfort and injuries, confusion, grief or loss may also benefit from Ka Huna massage.
What are the benefits of Ka Huna massage?
- Be filled with a calming sense of peace and deep relaxation
- Releases deep-seated neuromuscular tension and allows energy to flow more freely
- Treats the lymphatic, immune, circulatory, respiratory and digestive systems to promote improved health and fitness
- Physically re-energising and rejuvenating
- Improves flexibility
- Helps to release fear, anger, grief and guilt as well as negative beliefs, self-criticism and traumatic memories
- Brings clarity and confidence, joy, open-heartedness and trust
- Offers opportunity for self-awareness, self-acceptance and self-love
- Generates an overall sense of well-being, vitality and empowerment
- Healing of injuries faster and more completely
- More love in life
- More happiness
- More balance
- More world peace
After the massage
Right after the massage, remember to:
- Drink water to rehydrate your body and it may help to flush out toxins in the body
- Eat food to boost your energy
- Be gentle with yourself afterwards, if you need to rest, then rest. If you don’t want to go out and socialise, then don’t.
- Listen to what your body needs as it knows what it needs.
Watch this video to see what Ka Huna massage looks like
Are you ready to book in?
The Kahuna massage has helped with re-energising not only my body, but my spirit as well.
The energy healing session has greatly assisted with my Achilles-pain.
Highly recommended! Make time for yourself to achieve calm, repair, replenishment & re-set: book in with Julie, you won't be disappointed.
Awesome massage with Julie. She focused on the right spots and I came away feeling blissfully relaxed. My husband and kids loved their massages too! I would definitely recommend her to others.
We recognise and acknowledge the Chepara people of the Eight Mile Plains area, and the Yeropan people and the Yagarabal people as the Traditional Owners of the Land.